Samsung is a brand that Australians known and love. Their range of split system air conditioners are slim and stylish and ideally suited to any home. Coming in classic white colours with a contemporary finish, they are easy to install on your walls and have enough power to provide heating and cooling for a single small to medium sized room. With smart technologies and excellent energy efficiency, Samsung is a great choice of AC system for the hot summer months.
The Samsung range offers the customer a choice of cooling between 3.2kW up to 8.0kW, depending upon the model. Heating capacities range from 3.2kW up to 9.0kW. If you want to cool or heat a large room, then you should look for one with the highest capacity.
Why Choose Samsung?
- Reliable heating and cooling: You can control each room individually, and you will always be provided with sufficient heating/cooling to keep you comfortable. Samsung are known for their innovative control options and features.
- Affordable: Samsung manufacture high quality air conditioners at a range of different price points, so there is a model to suit any budget. They all come with a 5-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Turbo Mode: Don’t have time to wait for the room to cool down? Simply activate turbo mode and enjoy immediate access to cooling/heating, so you can get comfortable faster.
- Fan Mode: When you don’t need to use the AC function, but would still like to enjoy air circulation, you can activate fan mode. This will move air around the room, helping to improve air quality and freshness whilst reducing energy consumption.
- Quiet: Samsung AC systems operate quietly and efficiently. There is even a sleep mode which will ensure you remain comfortable without being disturbed by noisy fans.
- Auto Clean: This function is available on some models of Samsung split system air conditioners. It makes cleaning a breeze, helping to prevent growth of bacteria on the heat exchanger.
- Inbuilt Wi-Fi: Samsung was one of the first to introduce integrated Wi-Fi. This means you can control your unit from your phone or tablet (if supported).
Aircon247 can assist you with all your split system air conditioning needs. If you need help with Samsung systems, please don’t hesitate to get in touch today. We look forward to assisting you.